SnowWhite inline skate plate & wheels
This complete kit includes :
- 6061 extruded aluminium alloy, 3.0mm wall thickness
- Fine-tuned CNC cut
- Anodized mirror-reflex frame finish
- Anti-torsion reinforcement-bridge design
- Pre-rockered wheel configuration
- Black anodized alloy toe stop block
- Height adjustable toe stopper
- ABEC-5 chrome steel bearing
- 89A high rebound/full radius SpeedMax wheel
- Chromed plated rink-safe wheel bolt
- Precision aluminum spacer
- Stainless double threads mounting screw
- T-shaped hand tool
A ground-breaking design for artistic inline figure skates. The three-wheel rockered design is the latest step in the evolution from clunky roller skates to an advanced tool for graceful movement on wheels. Snow White is extremely lightweight and highly maneuverable. Inline figure skaters will love how the shorter frame length allows tighter turns and closer footwork.
With its bi-level reinforcement-bridge to reduce impact torsion and its versatile mounting platform, compatible with most of today‚ figure skating boots, Snow Whitesets the new standard for inline figure frames.
Snow White is also the most widely used artistic inline plates in the roller skating worlds championships. Since 2006, nearly half of the athletes have been using Snow White to compete at the worlds championships and Snow White has successfully helped them to win medals.